Public Information about COVID-19
Below you will find links and phone numbers for public health resources regarding COVID-19.
- Public Health Authority; #811
- Government of Canada Coronavirus info line; 1-833-784-4397
- Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Being prepared
- Coronavirus diseases (COVID-19): Prevention and risks
- Coronavirus diseases (COVID-19): Awareness resources
- Emergency Preparedness Guide
MZACToronto COVID-19 Advisory
In this time of uncertainty, we must act appropriately in wisdom and stand as an example to others. With the introduction of the COVID-19 we have had to face an issue that is new to all of us, and demands that we face it with wisdom and understanding.
Remember that in times like these, we need to meditate on the Word of God, which teaches us that fear (and panic) bring torment, but that perfect love drives out fear.
The following are our guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety and allow us to continue to gather to worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness for virtual services:
- Sunday morning service can be attended in person at 30 Pemican Court, online via Livestream or YouTube or by phone (see above for details).
- Bible classes will still be available weekly online via Livestream or YouTube. If you've missed a service or would like to revisit, subscribe to or visit our YouTube Channel.
- We encourage you to wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from simple actions such as shaking hands and then touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or with a tissue.
- If you have traveled outside of the country recently, as per public health you must stay home for 14 days.
As of Sunday, June 21, 2020, we will have our doors open for Sunday morning service only from 11:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m. Doors will open 1 hour before the scheduled service time.
Please note the measures that will need to be practiced in order to attend worship service in person:
- All must wear a personal protective equipment (facial covering or mask)
- All must check-in at the main door to enter
- All will have their temperature checked and be sanitized before permitted to enter
- All will need to complete a COVID declaration form (1 per family). Download a copy of it here OR complete it online