UPDATE: Saturday, March 28, 2020
All in person services are suspended until further notice. The online/phone service schedule for March 29 - April 2, 2020 is below:
- Sunday, March 29 AM - Sunday morning service is will be broadcasted from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. via Livestream or YouTube or call: 647-494-4053, access code; 1489187882# to listen live
- Sunday, March 29 PM - Sunday night will be prayer meeting via conference call from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. To join, call: 647-360-4694, access code; 511130837
- Monday, March 30 - Bible Class will be online from 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. via Livestream or YouTube or call: 647-494-4053, access code; 1489187882# to listen live
- Tuesday, March 31 & Thursday, April 2 - Prayer meeting will be from 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.via conference call. To join, call: 647-360-4694, access code; 511130837
As a reminder, please note that due to the changes by Public Health (as at Saturday, March 28 @ 10:30 pm), the limit for public gatherings is now 5 people.
In this time of uncertainty, we must act appropriately in wisdom and stand as an example to others. With the introduction of the COVID-19 we have had to face an issue that is new to all of us, and demands that we face it with wisdom and understanding.
Remember that in times like these, we need to meditate on the Word of God, which teaches us that fear (and panic) bring torment, but that perfect love drives out fear.
The following are our guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety and allow us to gather to worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness for smaller services:
- If you are showing symptoms that are common with the coronavirus (a fever with coughing and shortness of breath), first seek medical attention. If you have these symptoms – or other flu symptoms – please stay home and watch the service online via Livestream or YouTube.
- If you are ages 60+ (Seniors), have a low immune system, parents with small children (even if they have received their immunity shots), people with pre-existing health conditions, or have immediate family members who are sick, please stay home.
- We encourage you to wash your hands frequently. (We are providing hand sanitizer in highly visible places throughout the church building (foyer, sanctuary, etc.), requesting everyone use these products frequently while on-site.
- Refrain from simple actions such as shaking hands and then touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or with a tissue
- If you have traveled outside of the country recently, as per public health you must stay home for 14 days.
For additional information about COVID-19, click here.
As information arises, this website will be updated accordingly.
Be blessed and stay safe.
Welcome to our website
In scripture, ‘Zion’ represents a fortress and a city, called the City of David (I Kings 8:1). We invite you to join us at our place of refuge as we declare the life changing power of Jesus Christ, which transcends creed, color, race, ethnicity and gender.
Here at MZAC Toronto, we have embraced the scriptural mandate to “go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to everyone” (Mark 16:15). Through emphasis on missions, outreach and Christian development, we better impact our community and effect change in our nation.
Please explore our website or contact us for more information. God bless you richly and hope to see you soon!
*NOTE: Our regular service schedule is suspended until further notice.
|Fridays||Saturday (1st & 3rd)||Upcoming Events|
*These services are available via livestream